Pregnant at the time, you should be careful about using medicines. This is due to maintaining the health of your baby. So, Cold Medicine For Pregnant Women?
Some medications are safe for consumption. These include the following:
- Robitussin (dextromethorphan) and Robitussin DM cough syrups
- Tylenol (acetaminophen) for aches, pains, and fevers
- cough suppressant at night
- expectorant during the day
|Cold Medicine For Pregnant Women|
Although many drugs to cure a cold, but you should limit the use of the drug. Here are some tips that can help you feel better:
- You want to take a rest. Enough rest will accelerate your healing.
- Keep eating healthy. Make sure you are eating nutritious foods while getting a cold.
- Focus on foods with vitamin c. Vitamin C can help your immune system.
- Wash your hands often with antibacterial soap
- Getting enough sleep
- Do physical exercise (sports)
- Relieve some of your stress
When should I call my doctor?
Even if you take care of your a cold cold, but if you have not yet healed. You should call your doctor immediately. The following characteristics when should you call your doctor?
- difficulty breathing
- chest pain/pressure
- severe vomiting
- high fever that isn't reduced by acetaminophen
- Can Take Unisom While Pregnant
- How To Relieve Back Pain When Pregnant
- What Can Pregnant Women Take For Headaches
Cold Medicine For Pregnant Women
4/ 5Oleh Wira Wijaya