|Take Cold Medicine When Pregnant|
So, Can You Take Cold Medicine When Pregnant ? The answer is YES. You can take safe cold medicine. Common Cold Medication and Pregnancy:
- Acetaminophen (Tylenol)
- Diphenhydramine (Benadryl)
- Pseudoephedrine (Sudafed)
- Loratadine (Claritin)
- Zinc lozenges
- Chloraseptic spray (but a salt water gargle is just as effective, with no risks)
Specific tried and true cold treatments could be trusted while pregnant:
- getting lots of rest
- drinking plenty of fluids
- gargling with warm salt water for a sore throat or cough
A couple home remedies contain:
- Saline nasal drops and sprays for loosening nasal mucus and soothing inflamed nasal tissue.
- Breathing warm, humid air to help loosen congestion. Try using a facial steamer, a hot-mist vaporizer, or even a hot shower.
- Chicken soup helps soothe blockage and alleviate inflammation.
- Elevating your head that will help you sleep.
- Using cold and hot packs to relieve sinus pain.
How to Prevent Getting a Cold When Pregnant :
To be able to stop from obtaining a cold or cough, the main measure to take will be to preserve a healthful lifestyle. Be sure to are eating getting the required quantity of sleep, and working out on a regular basis. Along with this, it's important that you just take probiotics, along with your prenatal vitamins.
Read Also: Can I Take Sudafed While Pregnant ?
Scrub your hands often. Once you learn you're around somebody who's fighting with a cold, avoid eating after them or touching their hands. Require additional attempt to scrub your hands often when you're around individuals that have cough or a cold.
Can You Take Cold Medicine When Pregnant ?
4/ 5Oleh Muhammad Wira Wijaya